MAC address of a particular adapter can be found using the Command Prompt. Refer to the steps below to find out the MAC address of your network adapter using Command Prompt.
- Click or tap on Start and type cmd.
- Press enter on your keyboard or else tap or click on Command Prompt in the find window at the left.
- Type ipconfig /all in the Command Prompt window and press Enter.
- Once the command is completed, scroll to the Network Adapter for which the MAC address is needed.
- Mark the address written against the Physical Address field and copy it for further use (where needed).